Creating a Page is your first step to extending your brand and business beyond social media, collecting any important follower data, as well as customizing the look and feel of your content!
This guide will walk you through how to fully create and customize your unique Page.
How to Access Your Page
Editing and Customizing Your Page
There are endless possibilities and customizations for you to make your Page unique to you and your brand! When customizing your Page, you'll see three tabs available: Blocks, Design and Settings.
The Blocks section is where you can add a header, sign-up blocks for users, text and any other content you would like your viewers to see. To get started:
- Name your Page by clicking on the pencil icon
2. Edit your Header by selecting the pencil icon. From there, you can choose to add a Cover Image, Profile Photo, Display Name and Social Media Links.
3. Make sure to also edit your Signup! If you would prefer not to collect signups, simply toggle the option off. If you do choose to collect signups from followers, you can customize the description to add text for your followers to see in the sign-up flow. You can also add and create custom fields to collect from your subscribers, such as name, birthday and address.
You can also choose to add Newsletters and give the option for subscribers to sign-up via text or email.
Editing your Signup
4. Add/edit a content block. You can do this by selecting +Add Block from your Page. You will see two different content blocks to choose from that you can add to your Page:
Text: Text blocks display any custom text you would like.
Link Block: A link block allows you to add a URL and image for your followers to access. You can use this for access to your content, videos, or custom website.
If you'd like to add more content blocks, repeat the steps above. You can reorder the text blocks by dragging the blocks using the six dots on the left-hand side of the block.
5. Save your changes by clicking Save Changes in the top right of the page!
The Design section is where you customize the look and feel of your Page to align with your unique brand. Whether you choose to go with a pre-crafted Theme, or create your own design, you have the option to create a beautiful, distinctive Page directly from this tab.
**Note: Some themes may only be available by adding Design Pro. You can enable Design Pro by going to Apps > Design Pro > Manage > Subscribe.
Selecting a Theme
** Note: the pre-crafted Themes do not have a scroll bar, but clicking and dragging (as shown in the video above) will allow you to scroll through to see each available Theme.
In the Design section, you'll see the options to customize your page background, corners, border style & thickness, shadows and font.
Page Background gives you the option of having your Page background be a solid color, a gradient, image or video. If you're selecting a color or gradient, you'll have the ability to select the color you need through a color picker, or by simply adding a color code.
You can also add unique colors to your blocks, borders, and shadows via the color selector in this same tab. To change the corners of your content blocks, update the border style and thickness, select from the various options available.
The Settings section is where you will find your Page URL, and where you can create an Access Code so that if your page includes an Offer, that Offer can be accessed from any checkout flow.
**Note: changing your logo, name, brand color (the background color for your page), and social media links can be done from your Account Settings, but not from this Settings tab.